Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun With Lots of Bent Lines

Here's an optical illusion I drew accidentally while playing around in MS Paint:

It's approaching... or it's skeeving away, I'm not sure which.  Either way, I can work miracles in Paint, apparantly. 

I should really learn a more versatile imaging doctoring software... actually there's an in-the-box copy of photoshop right on my desk that I never installed, I should totally install that.  Then there's no end to the compromising situations I can put people in!  HAAAAA! 


But seriously.  Ha.  More to follow on that, eventually. 

Did you hear about the guy from **insert town name here** who shaved off his mustache, then went home and didn't recognize his family? 

TSN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both pointy ends are in the background ("skewing away") and the fatter part where you can see "inside" is in the foreground, no? ;p