Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Butt Seriously...

I had a friend once who was a gnome.  I met him one day during an experiment to see how much coffee I had to drink before I met a gnome.  Turns out it was a lot .

He'd held a part time job standing in a little old lady's flower garden, endlessly showing people the top 1.5 inches of his butt.  The pay was good, but I remember him telling me that he didn't get a lot of job satisfaction out of that.  He said he had plenty more butt, but nobody wanted to see it. 

I wasn't surprised, but it did get me wondering.

How elegant of a garden decoration is a gnome-butt?  Is there a golden ratio of flowers to gnome-butt that denotes the perfect aesthetic home garden viewing experience?  What is that ratio?  Is it Phi? 



That's probably it. 

Imagine the guy giving the tour of the royal gardens of some extravagantly elegant and exotic zen garden somewhere... and having to include gnome-butt.   

TSN

No comments: