Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Out of Context Corn



If ever there was a good place to make corny jokes, this is it.  

It was totally worth bringing this to work, just to be able to use the carpool lane.
Cornelius Cobbler's personal assistant had no idea what she was signing up for when she took that job.
Everybody called him "Pops". 
It's on loan from some friends... some Romans........... some countrymen. 
"I'll show them who's corny..."   
She was feeling a little husky.  
Her father was Kernel in the Army.  
   He got creamed in the war.
      Later he was arrested for stalking.  
You think you got corns?
By the time she reached the top she had become Amish. 
She had some beef with the escalator maintenance guy, she's going upstairs to hash it out. 
She's meeting a guy whose match.com profile said he liked girls with big ears.  

"Is this your corn, Jimmy Crack? Or is it James Crack?"
"Actually it's Dr. Crack now, I went back to college."
"Oh yeah, I heard you were out-standing in your field!"
"I don't care."


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post has no comments (before I posted this) so I’m gonna say I have no idea what “corny” means!